Receive 10% off your first year of hearing aid insurance with Assetsure.
As with any small, portable item, hearing aids and audifiers can be easy to lose or damage accidentally—or even eaten by the dog. So it makes sense to know they're properly insured. Assetsure provide specialist insurance cover for hearing aids.
- All risks insurance at home and away, including Accidental Damage, Theft and Loss. Unexplained disappearance cover as standard.
- Worldwide insurance cover for unlimited trips abroad of up to 60 days each trip.
- Securely underwritten at Lloyd’s of London with no special requirements requiring security or locks at your normal place of residence.
- Assetsure can provide quotations and cover for most hearing aids immediately and premiums can be paid by credit card, debit card, or monthly instalments.
- Dedicated policy for your hearing aids, so claims do not affect your household insurance.
- Cover also available for residents of residential homes, nursing homes and sheltered accommodation.
Most types of hearing technology covered
Assetsure insurance covers most types of hearing aids and audifiers, including:
- Behind the ear (BTE)
- Behind the ear mini (BTE mini)
- Receiver in the ear (RITE)
- Receiver in canal (RIC)
- In the ear (ITE)
- Completely in the Canal (CIC)
- Invisible in Canal (IIC)
- Body worn devices
Accessories also covered
Assetsure insurance can also cover accessories for your hearing system , including:
- Remote Controls
- Wireless streamers
- Bluetooth devices
- Remote Microphones
- FM Systems